Okay ladies, grab your empty wine bottles (you may have to do some drinking here…:) ) and get ready for some DIY FUN! Did I mention this will be great last-minute DIY Christmas gift?
Wine Bottle + Picture+ Embellishments= A Unique & Creative Vase
- mod podge ( I went with the matte finish)
- paint brush
- wine bottle
- embellishments (optional, I bought this gold sequence fabric at Hobby Lobby for around $2 and the memories sticker for $1)
- photocopy picture (I went to Office Max and had them photocopy an already printed out picture, this size is a 4X4)
1.use the mod podge to glue your embellishments on (you can also spray paint the bottle as well)
2. let it dry
3. use the mod podge to glue the photo copied picture onto the wine bottle
4. use the mod podge again to put a top coat on the picture, which will act as a sealer
5. add some flowers to it and you’re done!
- Quick tip about the flowers, I bought these at the Dollar Tree and lightly spray painted them with a rose gold finish.
Happy Creating! (and a Merry Christmas!)
I always love hearing from people, so feel free to share your insights in the comments below! You can also share this post with anyone else and follow me on my facebook page, as well as instagram. Thank you so much for taking the time to read!
Wishing You Well,
Happy Mama, Happy Wife, Happy Life